Diploma in Hardware Networking
Students can select from six Hardware Networking specialization courses taught at our institute.
- Diploma in Hardware Networking
- Diploma in Computer Hardware (A+)
- Diploma in Computer Networking (N+)
- MCSE Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- CCNA CISCO Certified Network Associates
- MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional
All of these courses are designed to offer both practical experience and a competitive edge to students in the corporate IT world. By joining our Hardware Networking courses, students will develop a strong foundation in:
– Computer Hardware Maintenance
– Network Performance & Optimization
– In depth know-how of most widely used networking platforms like Microsoft & Cisco.
– Installation and management of network configurations and devices in a large corporate set-up etc.
After this course, students will be able to get a job in any corporate company’s IT department.
- Students 7 students
- Max Students10
- Duration52 week
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings